8x12ft Rectangle Trampoline Net Enclosure Assembly (Includes poles and net to suit 8x12ft Rectangle Trampoline)
- Vertical entrance with zipper
- Net poles that go all the way to the ground for extra stability
- Fully sleeved Green PVC Sleeves, slides over upright poles that have foam padding
- Strong and durable netting made from a multi-woven UV stabilised material
- Non laddering weave so if you accidently cut a hole in the net it will not continue to tear
- Includes Poles, Brackets, Foams etc
- If you require a 8x12ft Trampoline Net Only follow this link
8x12 Rectangle Trampoline Net Enclosure Assembly Includes
- Full 8x12ft Recangle Safety Net Enclosure
- 8 Net pole top cap
- 16 Net pole padding - 2 per pole
- 16 Net pole brackets, 2 per pole
- 8 Net pole bottom rubber stopper
- 8 Net poles, 1.5mm thick 25mm steel tube, heavy duty galvanised (16 half poles)
Prior to Purchasing
- Check the following and compare to the specifications tab above prior to buying;
- Count how many sets of legs your Trampoline Frame has, (if your trampoline has 4 sets of legs the net you require should have 8 net pole sleeves)
- Our trampolines have 4 legs evenly spaced diagonally accross the corners of the trampoline frame? (our nets have evenly spaced sleeves sewn into the net to go over the net poles)
- Measure your Trampoline Frame outside diameter, this is the size net to order
The netting is what keeps your kids safe from falling out of the trampoline. We understand how important the safety of your child is, this is why we've gone to great measures to ensure our netting system is one of the safest in the market.
Extremely UV Resistant
Australia experiences some the highest levels of UV in the world, being a crucial component to safety we have used only high quality and durable materials. Our netting system has been tested and proven over many years against impacts and the harsh outdoor environment.
Durable PVC Sleeving System
Just like our padding, we use a very durable green PVC material that is directly sewn to the netting which allows it to securely attach to the net poles. This system has proven to be one of the strongest around. There are many other branded netting systems that leave the foam that surrounds the net pole exposed to the sun, this causes rapid deterioration of the foam. Our PVC sleeves completely cover the and protects the foam for long life.
The heavy duty zips on all our nets are triple stitched and reinforced with UV stabilised material to ensure high strength and long life. Some other branded trampoline entrances have a restrictive opening, our entrance has two zips (one vertical and another horizontal) this allows easy access for all body sizes.
Safe Fingers & Toes
All of our nets are made from an incredibly strong polypropylene material. The stands are individually woven into a non-laddering weave that ensures the net is very resistant to tearing and has an anti-graze finish. To ensure that fingers and toes are safe, the holes are smaller than a young child's pinky finger.
|Frame Size (Imperial)||8 x 12ft|
|Frame Size (Metric)||2438 x 3657mm|
|Net Entrance Ladder Location||Can go at the Short or Long Side|
|Net Entrance/Zip Style||Up and Down Zip|
|Net Height Above Frame "H"||1800mm|
|Net Pole Sleeves||Green|
|Net Pole Spacing "A"||1080mm|
|Net Pole Spacing "B"||1080mm|
|Net Pole Tube Size||28mm x 1.2mm|
|Net Pole Quantity||8|
|Net Pole Clamps Qty||16|
|Net Pole Height||2700mm|