12ft Round Trampoline Net Enclosure Assembly
- "L" Entrance - Twin Zips
- Net poles that go all the way to the ground for extra stability
- Fully sleeved, slides over upright poles that have foam padding
- Strong and durable netting made from a multi-woven UV stabilised material
- Non laddering weave so if you accidently cut a hole in the net it will not continue to tear
- If you only require a 12ft Round Trampoline Net with 6 Poles follow this link
12ft Trampoline Net Enclosure Assembly Includes
- Full 12ft round trampoline net enclosure with 6 Blue PVC Sleeves
- 6 Net pole top cap
- 12 Net pole padding
- 12 Net pole brackets, 2 per pole
- 6 Net pole bottom rubber stopper
- 6 Net poles, 1.2mm thick 25mm steel tube, heavy duty galvanised
Prior to Purchasing
Check the following and compare to the specifications tab above prior to buying;
- Count how many sets of legs your Trampoline Frame has, (if your trampoline has 3 sets of legs the net you require should have 6 net pole sleeves)
- Are your sets of legs evenly spaced? (our nets have evenly spaced sleeves sewn into the net to go over the net poles)
- Measure your Trampoline Frame outside diameter, this is the size net to order
The netting is what keeps your kids safe from falling out of the trampoline. We understand how important the safety of your child is, this is why we've gone to great measures to ensure our netting system is one of the safest in the market.
Extremely UV Resistant
Australia experiences some the highest levels of UV in the world, being a crucial component to safety we have used only high quality and durable materials. Our netting system has been tested and proven over many years against impacts and the harsh outdoor environment.
Durable PVC Sleeving System
Just like our padding, we use a very durable blue PVC material that is directly sewn to the netting which allows it to securely attach to the net poles. This system has proven to be one of the strongest around. There are many other branded netting systems that leave the foam that surrounds the net pole exposed to the sun, this causes rapid deterioration of the foam. Our PVC sleeves completely cover the and protects the foam for long life.
The heavy duty zips on all our nets are triple stitched and reinforced with UV stabilised material to ensure high strength and long life. Some other branded trampoline entrances have a restrictive opening, our entrance has two zips (one vertical and another horizontal) this allows easy access for all body sizes.
Safe Fingers & Toes
All of our nets are made from an incredibly strong polypropylene material. The stands are individually woven into a non-laddering weave that ensures the net is very resistant to tearing and has an anti-graze finish. To ensure that fingers and toes are safe, the holes are smaller than a young child's pinky finger.
|Frame Size (Imperial)||12ft|
|Frame Size (Metric)||3658mm|
|Height Above the Frame||1800mm|
|Net Entrance/Zip Style||"L" Entrance - Twin Zips|
|Net Pole Sleeves||Blue|
|Net Pole Sleeves Quantity||6|
|Net Pole Tube Size||25x1.5mm|
|Net Pole Quantity||6|
|Net Pole Clamps Qty||12|
|Net Material||PE - Woven Black Polyethylene|
|Net Pole Height||2690mm|