10x17ft Rectangle Trampoline Net Enclosure Assembly (Includes poles and net to suit 10x17ft Rectangle Trampoline)
- Vertical entrance with zipper.
- Net poles that slot into the trampoline frame
- Fully sleeved Green PVC Sleeves, slides over upright poles that have foam padding
- Strong and durable netting made from a multi-woven UV stabilised material
- Non laddering weave so if you accidently cut a hole in the net it will not continue to tear
- Includes Poles, Brackets, Foams etc
If you require a 10x17ft Trampoline Net Only follow this link
10x17 Rectangle Trampoline Net Enclosure Assembly Includes
- Full 10x17ft Rectangle Safety Net Enclosure
- 10 Net pole top cap
- 20 Net pole padding - 2 per pole
- 20 Net pole brackets, 2 per pole
- 10 Net pole bottom rubber stopper
- 10 Net poles, 2mm thick 42mm steel tube, heavy duty galvanised (20 half poles)
Prior to Purchasing
- Check the following and compare to the specifications tab above prior to buying;
- Count how many net poles your trampoline has.
- Measure your Trampoline Frame outside width and length, this determines the size net to order
The netting is what keeps your kids safe from falling out of the trampoline. We understand how important the safety of your child is, this is why we've gone to great measures to ensure our netting system is one of the safest in the market.
Extremely UV Resistant
Australia experiences some the highest levels of UV in the world, being a crucial component to safety we have used only high quality and durable materials. Our netting system has been tested and proven over many years against impacts and the harsh outdoor environment.
Durable PVC Sleeving System
Just like our padding, we use a very durable green PVC material that is directly sewn to the netting which allows it to securely attach to the net poles. This system has proven to be one of the strongest around. There are many other branded netting systems that leave the foam that surrounds the net pole exposed to the sun, this causes rapid deterioration of the foam. Our PVC sleeves completely cover the and protects the foam for long life.
The heavy duty zips on all our nets are triple stitched and reinforced with UV stabilised material to ensure high strength and long life. Some other branded trampoline entrances have a restrictive opening, our entrance has two zips (one vertical and another horizontal) this allows easy access for all body sizes.
Safe Fingers & Toes
All of our nets are made from an incredibly strong polypropylene material. The stands are individually woven into a non-laddering weave that ensures the net is very resistant to tearing and has an anti-graze finish. To ensure that fingers and toes are safe, the holes are smaller than a young child's pinky finger.
|Frame Size (Imperial)||10 x 17ft|
|Frame Size (Metric)||3048 x 5180mm|
|Net Entrance Ladder Location||Can go on Long Side|
|Net Pole Sleeves||Green|
|Net Pole Spacing "A"||1865mm|
|Net Pole Spacing "B"||To be advised|
|Net Pole Tube Size||42mm x 2mm|
|Entrance Style||Up and Down Zip|