10x17ft Rectangle Trampoline Net Enclosure Only
- Strong vertical zipper entrance
- 6 fully sleeved PVC Sleeves, slides over upright poles that have foam padding
- strong and durable netting made from a multi-woven UV stabilised material (this netting goes on the inside of the padding)
- non laddering weave so if you accidently cut a hole in the net it will not continue to tear
- “Net Enclosure Only” means no poles assemblies included, this means you will be re-using your own net poles with padding, if you need poles select “10x17ft Rectangle Trampoline Net with Poles"
Prior to Purchasing
- count how many poles you have on your trampoline.
- are your net poles evenly spaced? (our nets have evenly spaced sleeves sewn into the net to go over the net poles)
- measure your Trampoline Frame outside diameter, this is the size net to order
- compare your net height, check the measurement from the frame to top of net pole
- this 10x17 also has provision for the frame to extend into cross braces accross the top of the net for extra strength and stability
The netting is what keeps your kids safe from falling out of the trampoline. We understand how important the safety of your child is, this is why we've gone to great measures to ensure our netting system is one of the safest in the market.
Extremely UV Resistant
Australia experiences some the highest levels of UV in the world, being a crucial component to safety we have used only high quality and durable materials. Our netting system has been tested and proven over many years against impacts and the harsh outdoor environment.
Durable PVC Sleeving System
Just like our padding, we use a very durable green PVC material that is directly sewn to the netting which allows it to securely attach to the net poles. This system has proven to be one of the strongest around. There are many other branded netting systems that leave the foam that surrounds the net pole exposed to the sun, this causes rapid deterioration of the foam. Our PVC sleeves completely cover the and protects the foam for long life.
The heavy duty zips on all our nets are triple stitched and reinforced with UV stabilised material to ensure high strength and long life. Some other branded trampoline entrances have a restrictive opening, our entrance has two zips (one vertical and another horizontal) this allows easy access for all body sizes.
Safe Fingers & Toes
All of our nets are made from an incredibly strong polypropylene material. The stands are individually woven into a non-laddering weave that ensures the net is very resistant to tearing and has an anti-graze finish. To ensure that fingers and toes are safe, the holes are smaller than a young child's pinky finger.