Note: To avoid receiving a mat that does not fit use this easy to use round trampoline mat calculator now.
Read before purchase
If you bought your trampoline from us:
We stock replacement mats to suit all Rectangle trampolines we have sold,so if you have bought a trampoline from us we will have the mat. If you have any doubt which is the correct replacement mat then contact us.
If you didn't buy the trampoline originally from us, or don’t know where its from:
A lot of the older rectangle trampolines weren't made to a uniform size so there is minimum compatibility between the various brands. It is not likely one of our mats will fit any other brand other than ours.
If you have any questions please contact us.
- Brand New
- Genuine Reflex Jumping Mat, Heavy Duty, High Strength
- Black Woven Polypropylene Mesh as supplied with our new trampolines
- Anti-graze finish whereby the individually woven strands have a hot rolled flat finish
- The Mat includes the hooks for the spring to attach to (springs not included)
Rectangle Mat Size Info:
- "Trampolines" are measured by their outside frame size.
- "Mats" are measured when installed and under spring tension on the trampoline.
- For consistency we measure our Frames and Mats in-between the 1st & 2nd springs
- If your mat is torn or damaged then it may not be possible for you to accurately measure your old mat to compare, if this is the case you will need to then compare the frame size and spring lengths
- Please be aware that even a 25mm variance in length or width can be enough to make the mat inoperable, so please be mindful when measuring, comparing or discussing sizes; Trampoline Frame and Mat sizes are different!
- There is no "nominal sized mat" that will fit every brand so please measure carefully and compare to the size stated.
- There are at least 3 different type of Mat Corner connecting styles, a) webbing, b) spring, c) nothing. The images will show what style this mat is.
- If you originally bought the Trampoline from us we will have a new spare mat to fit.
All of our trampoline mats use TenCate Permatron® material (TenCate is a USA based company). It has been proven over many years to be the best affordable material for trampoline mats due to its incredible strength, durability and high UV resistance.
This material is the same used in hurricane barriers! It features an anti-graze finish whereby the individually woven strands have a hot rolled flat finish. The fibres thermally Interlock for the ability to handle constant flexing, making it extremely durable, but yet soft on your feet.
UV Treated & Tested
Australia experiences some of the highest levels of UV radiation in the world, this material has been proven for years and is backed by our three-year warranty.
Six Reinforcing Stitches
There is no point having such a durable mat material if it's not correctly attached to the frame, we have six individual high strength threads holding the spring attachment points. Our spring attachment triangle have a beautiful gold finish coating that protects it from corrosion and ensures long life.
Centred White Cross
All our trampoline mats have a printed white cross in the centre; gymnasts love this because when they're in the air, they have a constant reference point which helps with their orientation and safer positioning. Sounds simple, but it's very effective.
|Frame Size (Imperial)||10 x 17ft|
|Frame Size (Metric)||3048 x 5240mm|
|Mat Size||2400 x 4500mm|
|Spring Quantity per side||19 x 35|