Upgrade mat option for the 10x17-Q Trampoline
- Compatible with the Web and Warehouse 10x17-Q1 Trampoline sold from late 2012 to late 2013, these used 194mm length springs as standard, see NOTE below.
- Not compatible with the Web and Warehouse 10x17-J Trampoline sold up to late 2012
- There were also some 10x17-J trampolines sold later than this, contact us if you need help determining which trampoline you have.
Compared to the standard mat, this mat enables:
- higher bounce heights to be achieved
- less effort to reach the same height
- longer jumping sessions for the same effort
Heavy Duty, High Strength, Extra Bouncy
- Mat material has a unique weave and tension compared to standard mat
- Black woven polypropylene mesh, similar material as supplied with the standard mat on our new trampolines, enabling long term maintenance for outdoor use
- World leading Tencate™ Permatron® Trampoline mat- made in USA
- Anti-graze finish whereby the individually woven strands have a hot rolled flat finish
- Thermally interlocked fibres for a smooth & stable ability to handle constant flexing
- The mat includes the hooks for the spring to attach to (springs not included)
- The 10x17-Q1 Trampoline was originally sold with 194mm long springs.
- This high bounce mat will fit directly with the original 194mm springs for an improved jumping experience, however an even better bounce experience can be obtained by using either of the following combinations:
- 10x17-Q2/Q4 High Bounce mat with a new set of 260x3.4x28mm springs, (96 in total)
- 10x17-Q3 High Bounce mat with a new set of 260x3.4x28mm springs, (96 in total)
Mat Size Info
- Trampolines are measured by their outside frame size.
- Mats are measured when installed and under spring tension on the trampoline
- For clarity our mat code reflects the frame diameter, spring quantity & mat diameter
Our high bounce mats feature a unique weave that allows more airflow through the mat, which enables a much more responsive and higher bounce! All of our trampoline mats use TenCate Permatron® material (TenCate is a USA based company). It has been proven over many years to be the best affordable material for trampoline mats due to its incredible strength, durability and high UV resistance.
Note: This is an improvement on a standard mat, but doesn't offer the extreme heights of the very high-end mats that some gymnasiums use, as this could be considered dangerous without the appropriate training and supervision that gymnasiums provide (Not for regular backyard use).
This material is the same used in hurricane barriers! It features an anti-graze finish whereby the individually woven strands have a hot rolled flat finish. The fibres thermally Interlock for the ability to handle constant flexing, making it extremely durable, but yet soft on your feet.
UV Treated & Tested
Australia experiences some of the highest levels of UV radiation in the world, this material has been proven for years and is backed by our three-year warranty.
Six Reinforcing Stitches
There is no point having such a durable mat material if it's not correctly attached to the frame, we have six individual high strength threads holding the spring attachment points. Our spring attachment triangle have a beautiful gold finish coating that protects it from corrosion and ensures long life.
Centred White Cross
All our trampoline mats have a printed white cross in the centre; gymnasts love this because when they're in the air, they have a constant reference point which helps with their orientation and safer positioning. Sounds simple, but it's very effective.
|Frame Size (Imperial)||10 x 17ft|
|Frame Size (Metric)||3048 x 5240mm|
|Mat Size||2340 x 4465|
|Spring Quantity per side||16 x 32|