Note: To avoid receiving a mat that does not fit use this easy to use round trampoline mat calculator now. If you fail to use the mat calculator and your mat doesn't fit and requires returning a restocking fee of $15 will apply to the returned goods.
Read before purchase
If you bought your trampoline from us:
We stock replacement mats to suit all round trampolines we have sold, so if you have bought a trampoline from us we will have the mat. If you have any doubt which is the correct replacement mat then contact us.
If you didn't buy the trampoline originally from us, or don’t know where its from:
For round trampolines it is likely we have a suitable mat for you. Mat suitability is very sensitive to the sizes and locations of the various frame and spring dimensions so these need to be checked closely. This is done via the round trampoline mat size calculator.
Note: We only release mats for pickup or shipping once the round trampoline mat size calculator has been used, so please use this prior to purchase.
If you have any questions please contact us.
We use proven USA woven, anti graze mat material designed for the harsh environmental conditions of the typical Australian backyard
We stock replacement mats to suit all the trampolines we sell, so if you have bought a Trampoline from us we will have the mat.
If you didn't buy the Trampoline originally from us then it’s still possible we have a match, especially for the Round Trampolines
please use our round trampoline mat size calculator provided to work out which mat will fit your trampoline frame.
Heavy Duty, High Strength
- Black Woven Polyproylene Mesh as supplied with our new trampolines
- World leading Tencate™ Permatron® Trampoline Matting - made in USA
- Anti-graze finish whereby the individually woven strands have a hot rolled flat finish
- Thermally Interlocked fibres for a smooth & stable ability to handle constant flexing
- The Mat includes the hooks for the spring to attach to (springs not included)
Mat Size Info
- Trampolines are measured by their outside frame size.
- Mats are measured when installed and under spring tension on the trampoline
- For clarity our mat code reflects the frame diameter, spring quantity & mat diameter
- Be aware that even a 25mm variance in mat diameter can make the mat in operable
- To be confident this mat will fit your trampoline take the time to use this round trampoline mat size calculator
All of our trampoline mats use TenCate Permatron® material (TenCate is a USA based company). It has been proven over many years to be the best affordable material for trampoline mats due to its incredible strength, durability and high UV resistance.
This material is the same used in hurricane barriers! It features an anti-graze finish whereby the individually woven strands have a hot rolled flat finish. The fibres thermally Interlock for the ability to handle constant flexing, making it extremely durable, but yet soft on your feet.
UV Treated & Tested
Australia experiences some of the highest levels of UV radiation in the world, this material has been proven for years and is backed by our three-year warranty.
Six Reinforcing Stitches
There is no point having such a durable mat material if it's not correctly attached to the frame, we have six individual high strength threads holding the spring attachment points. Our spring attachment triangle have a beautiful gold finish coating that protects it from corrosion and ensures long life.
Centred White Cross
All our trampoline mats have a printed white cross in the centre; gymnasts love this because when they're in the air, they have a constant reference point which helps with their orientation and safer positioning. Sounds simple, but it's very effective.
|Frame Size (Imperial)||10ft|
|Frame Size (Metric)||3048mm|